Under one virtual roof and in the comfort of your home, Playapy provides support for parents and educators of young children particularly between the ages of 3-9 years old. Playapy presents ways to enhance play interactions and the learning of developmental milestones and skills.
- Check out the blog regularly for articles and tips.
- Review the listed resources for activities, videos, and additional links.
- Learn how to receive training and therapy services.
- Discover Playapy’s award-winning publications.
- Shop for Playapy workbooks and additional recommended tools.
Here’s how Playapy can help build skills in the home & school environment!
- Increase independence in children that need extra help.
- Increase a child’s strength, confidence, and creativity.
- Improve school performance and conduct.
- Help children have fun while learning faster and more efficiently.
- Decrease emotional stress from behavioral concerns.
- Decrease delays caused by demanding school curriculum.
- Decrease financial stress from therapy costs.
- Prevent escalation of developmental delays.
THE BACKSTORY: Heads, Tummies & Tails: A Smart Guide to Printing Lowercase Letters was developed to improve the handwriting of children by providing therapeutic techniques to assist in their learning. One of the most common errors that occur with children’s ha
THE BACKSTORY: Treasure C.H.E.S.T.: A Smart Guide to Printing Uppercase Letters was developed to improve the handwriting of children by providing specific therapeutic techniques. One of the most common errors that occur with children’s handwriting is the for
Disciplining young children can be a frustrating experience. Many parents feel like they are doing it wrong and seek help and suggestions. My experience as a therapist has led me to create a simple way to remember key elements to help parents have a positive and more pr