Welcome to Playapy!
A Child Development Resource Created & Supported by Pediatric Therapy Professionals for Parents & Educators
Under one virtual roof and in the comfort of your home, Playapy presents ways to improve play and learn about child development milestones and skills as well as access professionals directly through online Play Consultations. Users can also shop for commonly suggested products such as toys, Playapy publications, and tools and equipment recommended by pediatric therapists.
Play and Learn with us and we can help to…
- Increase independence in children that need extra help
- Help children have fun while learning faster and more efficiently
- Increase a child’s strength, confidence, and creativity
- Decrease emotional stress from behavioral concerns
- Improve school performance
- Decrease delays caused by demanding school curriculum
- Decrease financial stress from therapy costs
- Prevent escalation of developmental delays
For children with autism, trips to the dentist just got easier: Going to the dentist can be scary for any child but especially those with autism. Here’s a story of the collaboration of occupational therapy and dentistry.
Learning to write is a milestone in the childhood experience of almost all typically developing children. Still, it is achieved with great effort and struggle for many. Countless products sold in stores often complicate the task for parents by combining uppercase and lo