Under one virtual roof and in the comfort of your home, Playapy provides support for parents and educators of young children particularly between the ages of 3-9 years old. Playapy presents ways to enhance play interactions and the learning of developmental milestones and skills.
Does your child struggle with…
- Sensory Overload?
Playapy can help build skills in the home & school environment!
- Check out the blog regularly for articles and tips.
- Discover Playapy’s award-winning PALS Handwriting Program.
- Learn how to receive training and therapy services.
- Review the listed resources for activities, videos, and additional links.
- Shop for Playapy workbooks and additional recommended tools.
Teaching Handwriting: Amy Baez, Playapy Founder: Learn more about Playapy’s handwriting program through this interview of founder and occupational therapist, Amy Baez.
THE BACKSTORY: Heads, Tummies & Tails: A Smart Guide to Printing Lowercase Letters was developed to improve the handwriting of children by providing therapeutic techniques to assist in their learning. One of the most common errors that occur with children’s ha