Welcome to Playapy!
A Child Development Resource Created & Supported by Pediatric Therapy Professionals for Parents & Educators
Under one virtual roof and in the comfort of your home, Playapy presents ways to improve play and learn about child development milestones and skills as well as access professionals directly through online Play Consultations. Users can also shop for commonly suggested products such as toys, Playapy publications, and tools and equipment recommended by pediatric therapists.
Play and Learn with us and we can help to…
- Increase independence in children that need extra help
- Help children have fun while learning faster and more efficiently
- Increase a child’s strength, confidence, and creativity
- Decrease emotional stress from behavioral concerns
- Improve school performance
- Decrease delays caused by demanding school curriculum
- Decrease financial stress from therapy costs
- Prevent escalation of developmental delays
Fine Motor Activities: How to Encourage and Develop Skills: Fine motor activities are fun for parents and kids. Choose from six fine motor activities for toddlers and preschoolers.
Creative and Fun Gross Motor Activities for Toddlers: Gross motor activities are important to your child’s overall health and well-being. Here are some fun ways to improve your toddler’s skills.